Construction drawing of TM800 series sliding doors and Windows (heavy duty)Construction drawing of TM800 series sliding doors and Windows (heavy duty)
Structural drawing of TM195 series (heavy duty) sliding doorStructural drawing of TM195 series (heavy duty) sliding door
Structure drawing of TM165 series lifting sliding door-2Structure drawing of TM165 series lifting sliding door-2
Structural drawing of TM130 series sliding doors and windowsStructural drawing of TM130 series sliding doors and windows
Structural drawing of TM130 sliding door and window (three rails)Structural drawing of TM130 sliding door and window (three rails)
Aluminum Windows & Doors
One of the things you need to ensure you do when it comes to construction is getting the right materials for your windows and doors. If you are stuck on choosing, you should consider getting an aluminum window and door. Since these doors and windows have been in use for a while, you can be sure that you are getting quality for your home. Aluminum frames from JMA has been tried and tested and proven to be of impeccable quality. With that, you do not have to worry about getting substandard materials.
You can rest easy knowing that whatever you settle for works for your construction project. If you have no idea where to get our aluminum door and window frames, you should check us out at JMA. We have several options for you, such as casement windows & doors, sliding windows & doors and heat insulation windows & doors; all you need to do is figure out what works for you. Our online customer care team will walk you through the options and ensure you pick out something that will work for you and your needs.
How to choose the right extrusion profile for aluminum doors or windows?
The choice for any style comes down to preference and the function of the windrow and door frames. Whether end users want an aluminum window or an aluminum door, some main considerations on the choice of style will include;
- Locationof the home:
What's the advantage of using aluminum extrusions on windows and doors?
Aluminum offers the following advantages when used for your windows and doors;
- Itis the best option when aesthetics is a primary concern, especially if usersare going for a contemporary look. It can also be tailored to variousshapes and sizes and has numerous finishes and colors to match the specs.
- Itaids significantly in energy savings thanks to its superior insulationperformance.
- Itis highly resistant to corrosion and easy to maintain.
- Aluminumis durable and able to withstand the elements, whether in hightemperatures, sunlight, humidity, or harsh weather. The material isperfect for entry points and homes in extreme climates.
How do we help pick best aluminum windows and doors?
We have a unique range of services beyond providing businesses standard aluminum extrusions available. Some of the services include;
- Ourprofessional technical team will help you with your design, suggesting anyimprovements if you go for a custom product.
- Wewill help you match the right colors you want and, where necessary, getyou a sample.
- Youenjoy the service of quality inspectors who inspect your product andensure it is compliant to set standards.
- Professionalpackaging for safety and convenient transportation of your order.
We will help you find the right style for windows and doors, matching aesthetic and functional needs. Our aluminum profiles give customers extensive options for style, and our quality manufacturing process ensures your investment is lasting.